In this department, we assist and enlighten enterprises on their strategic development.
For a threefold goal: Promoting and keeping PMI (Project Management Institute) project management methodology in enterprises, monitoring the status and output of its portfolios, programs and projects within the strategic development and ensuring the capacity-building of project managers.
- Project study
- Market/ opportunities study
- Feasibility Studies / Economic Study
- Business Plan drafting
- Project Contextualisation
- Setting the project framework according to local requirements for investment incentive.
- Management of stakeholders
- Getting local stakeholders to be involved and participate,
- Mastering and controlling local content of the project,
- Assisting and mediating with administrative bodies.
- Project Management
- Assisting Management
- Assisting in supervising the work
- Capacity building of project management
- Building leadership and strategic skills.
- Programs Management
- Support to administrative and international bodies in strategic planning of project and program for development, implementation and assessment.
- Program design